- Student Success
- Student Enrollments
- Student Retention
- Course and program quality
- Online reviews and word-of-mouth publicity
- Student academic integrity; reduced plagiarism and cheating
- Programs and courses meet accreditation requirements
- No dependence on other companies for course delivery
- No Online Program Management (OPM) providers
- OPM's are NOT accredited!
- No revenue sharing or subscription fees
- No "per student" fees
- Reduced cost for course development and maintenance
- Engaged students
- Encouraged research, creativity, and reflection
- Learning gains
- Learning retention
- Student satisfaction
- Positive course critiques
- Quality programs and courses
- Faculty involvement
- Quality Work Products - You can rely on receiving quality work.
- Timely and Cost Effective - Delivered on time and within budget.
- Confidentiality - We keep your information confidential.
- Assurance - We will resolve any issues found in courses.